2cureX publishes year-end report for the business year 2017
Press Releases Regulatory
2cureX AB (“2cureX”) hereby publishes the year-end report for the business year 2017. The year-end report is available on the company’s website (www.2curex.com). Below follows a short summary of the report.
Summary of the year-end report
Twelve months (2017-01-01 until 2017-12-31) – company group
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2.749 thousand.
- Profit after financial posts amounted to SEK -3.983 thousand.
- Profit per share* amounted to SEK 0.37.
- Solidity** amounted to 88.6 %.
Fourth quarter (2017-10-01 until 2017-12-31) – company group
- Net sales amounted to SEK 457 thousand.
- Profit after financial posts amounted to SEK -2.451 thousand.
- Profit per share* amounted to SEK 0.18.
*Profit per share: The period’s result divided with the average amount of shares. Average amount of shares for the business year 2017: 8,431,370 shares. Average amount of shares for the fourth quarter of 2017: 9,711,413 shares. Total amount of shares in 2cureX AB per December 31st, 2017: 10,350,000 shares.
**Solidity: Equity’s part of the total liabilities.
Important events during the business year 2017
- 2cureX announces in the beginning of October 2017 that an extraordinary general meeting has decided to conduct a share issue prior to a planned listing at Nasdaq Stockholm First North.
- On October 27th, 2017, the subscription period ends in the share issue of 2cureX AB. The share issue is oversubscribed responding to a subscription rate of approximately 356 percent. 2cureX is through the share issue provided with approximately 1,700 new shareholders.
- On November 22nd, 2017, 2cureX AB is approved for listing at Nasdaq Stockholm First North. On November 24th, 2017, the trading in the share starts.
- In late November 2017, 2cureX announces that the company has strengthened the management by recruiting Maarten van der Linden as Chief Business Officer (CBO).
- In the middle of December 2017, the company announces that the interest for the company’s ongoing validation study is great and that the study during 2018 will expand to clinics in Germany and Great Britain.
Important events after the end of the period
- In the end of January 2018, 2cureX agrees on the final terms concerning a grant of SEK 29 million from Horizon 2020. The grant is received to finalize the clinical validation of the company’s product IndiTreat® and initiate the market launch. The first payment of SEK 14.7 million will be provided to 2cureX in March 2018, of which approximately SEK 1.4 million will be placed at a guarantee account of Horizon 2020 until the project is finalized.
Other events during the fourth quarter of 2017
- 2cureX participates on a number of investor meeting, for example Sedermeradagen Göteborg and Aktiedagen in Stockholm.
- 2cureX’s CEO Ole Thastrup is interviewed by Trading Direkt. The interview can be seen here:
- 2cureX launches a Swedish version of its website.
For the complete year-end report, please see https://www.2curex.com/investors/reports/
Sedermera Fondkommission is the Certified Adviser of 2cureX.
For more information about 2cureX:
Ole Thastrup, CEO
Phone: +45 22 11 53 99
This information is information that 2cureX AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication on February 15th, 2018.
2cureX has developed IndiTreat ® (Individual Treatment Design) – a patented method for selecting the right drug for the right patient, thereby improving cancer treatment. Initially, IndiTreat® is targeted towards colorectal cancer; but the method is applicable to additional cancer indications (e.g. ovarian, breast and kidney cancer). The company is listed at the Nasdaq First North stock exchange in Stockholm (symbol “2CUREX”).