- Development of an automated system for handling and deposition of tumoroids.
- ADAPT is a joint project conducted in collaboration with engineers at the Hahn-Schickard Institute for Microanalysis Systems and the Department of Microsystems Engineering (IMTEK) at the University of Freiburg. The project is financed by a 1.000.000 EUR grant from the “Alternative Methods to Animal Testing” initiative of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. 2cureX will receive 110.500 EUR to validate the novel technology and integrate it into the IndiTreat® test.
- The funds enable the development of a device for in vitro experiments with tumoroids from human tissue that meets the requirements for personalized medicine in terms of miniaturization, standardization, automation, flexibility and throughput.
- Automation of tumoroid handling will increase the applicability of functional testing in clinical practice and improve the precision of the IndiTreat® test. This will ensure constant operator-independent quality standards across different hospitals where IndiTreat® is being implemented.
- ADAPT started in April 2020 and will run for 36 month.
Grant agreement ID:
1 April 2020
Alternative Methods to Animal Testing
September 15, 2021 at 15:00 (CET)
Interview with CEO Fernando Andreu (organized by Mangold) Open participation. Details provided later.
September 23, 2021
CSO Ole Thastrup will speak at the conference “Week of Health and Innovation 2021” in Odense, Denmark
September 28, 2021
Redeye Medtech & Diagnostics Investor meeting
September 29, 2021
Mangold Investor Lunch