- Therapy response prediction to immuno-oncology drugs in ovarian cancer
- IO-Resp is a 2cureX project financed by a 780.000 EUR grant from the “SME-innovative – medical technology” Program of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. The IO-Resp objective is to expand the ability of 2cureX’s IndiTreat® test so that it can predict the responses to immune-oncology drugs.
- IO-Resp started in April 2020 and will run for 36 month.
- Partner to the IO-Resp project is the University medical center Hamburg Eppendorf (UKE). The Department of Gynecology and the Acute Leukemia Lab of the Department of Oncology provide expertise in novel drug therapy approaches for the treatment of ovarian cancer patients. 2cureX sees an active exchange between hospital professionals and patients as key in future treatment of cancer patients.
- The funds ensure that the assay principle underlying the functional precision medicine test developed by 2cureX can be adapted so that IndiTreat® can be used to pre-therapeutically measure an ovarian cancer patient’s sensitivity to various check-point inhibitors. In addition it supports establishing a R&D presence in the fields of drug sensitivity testing immuno-oncology and ovarian cancer.
IO-Resp Grant agreement
1 April 2020
SME-innovative – medical technology
September 15, 2021 at 15:00 (CET)
Interview with CEO Fernando Andreu (organized by Mangold) Open participation. Details provided later.
September 23, 2021
CSO Ole Thastrup will speak at the conference “Week of Health and Innovation 2021” in Odense, Denmark
September 28, 2021
Redeye Medtech & Diagnostics Investor meeting
September 29, 2021
Mangold Investor Lunch