- Micro-tumor Guided Cancer Therapy Selection
- MicroCaT is a 2cureX project fully financed by a 3 million EUR grant from the EU’s Horizon 2020 SME- Instrument Program. The MicroCaT objective is to finalize the clinical validation of 2cureX’s IndiTreat® product and to initiate market launch.
- MicroCaT started in February 2018 and will run for 36 month.
- Partners to the MicroCaT project are cancer hospitals in Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom and also the patient organization Digestive Cancers Europe (www.digestivecancers.eu). The involvement of Europe’s largest patient organization within colorectal cancer is crucial as 2cureX sees an active exchange between hospital professionals and patients as key in future treatment of cancer patients.
- The funds ensures that 2cureX can fully execute the multinational clinical validation of IndiTreat® in colorectal cancer. In addition it supports establishing a presence in key European countries and initiate market launch of IndiTreat®.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 SME-Instrument program under grant agreement No 777718.
MicroCaT Grant agreement
1 February 2018
SMEInst-05-2016-2017 (Supporting innovative SMEs in the healthcare biotechnology sector)
3 Mio EUR
SME instrument phase 2