The shareholders of 2cureX AB (publ) (“2Curex”), org. no. 559128-0077, are hereby invited to an extraordinary general meeting. The extraordinary general meeting will be held at 15:00 (CEST) on Thursday 29 February 2024 at the premises of PwC, located at Anna Lindhs Plats 4 in Malmö.
Notification of participation etc.
Shareholders who wish to attend the extraordinary general meeting must:
- be recorded as shareholders in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday 21st of February 2024, and;
- no later than Friday 23rd of February 2024 have given written notice of their participation by mail to 2cureX AB, c/o Talenom Consulting AB, Lilla Strandgatan, 261 22 Landskrona. Notice can also be done by email to email@example.com. The notification should state name, personal identification number or registration number, address, daytime phone number and when applicable information regarding any representative, proxy and or at most two assistants. If applicable, the notification must include authorization documents such as a certificate of registration or equivalent documents.
A shareholder who has its shares registered with a nominee must, to be entitled to participate in the extraordinary general meeting, have the shares registered in its own name through the nominee, so that the shareholder is registered in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record date of Wednesday 21st of February 2024. Such registration may be temporary (so-called voting rights registration). Shareholders who wish to register the shares in their own name must, in accordance with the respective nominee's routines, request that the nominee make such voting rights registration. Registration of voting rights that have been requested by shareholders at such a time that the registration has been made by the relevant nominee no later than Friday 23rd of February 2024 will be taken into account in the production of the share register.
Shareholders represented by proxy shall issue a written and dated power of attorney signed by the shareholder. A power of attorney issued by a legal entity shall have a registration certificate attached, or if such certificate does not exist, equivalent documents. The original power of attorney and any registration certificate should, in advance of the extraordinary general meeting, be sent to the company at the address above.
- Appointment of a Chairman of the extraordinary general meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting register
- Approval of the agenda
- Appointment of one (1) or two (2) persons to verify the minutes of the meeting
- Determination of whether the extraordinary general meeting was duly convened
- Election of a new board member
- Closure of the extraordinary general meeting
Election of a new board member directors (item 6)
Shareholders in the company propose that the extraordinary general meeting elect a new member of the Board of Directors. The suggested new board member will be presented at a later stage or at the extraordinary general meeting.
The Board of Directors hereafter consists of Tonny Bülow-Nielsen, Ole Thastrup and the newly elected member.
The notice and proxy forms will be made available at the premises of the company, 2cureX, Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark and on the company’s website (www.2curex.com) and will be sent to the shareholders who request it and state their postal address.
Shareholders are informed of their right under Chapter 7, Section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act to request information from the Board of directors and the CEO.
Malmö in February 2024
2cureX AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
N.B. This English text is an unofficial translation of the Swedish original of the notice to attend the extraordinary general meeting in 2cureX AB, and in case of any discrepancies between the Swedish text and the English translation, the Swedish text shall prevail.