The offer in brief
- Subscription period: 9-23 May 2019.
- Subscription price: SEK 11.95 per share.
- Issue volume: The offer comprises a maximum of 2,070,000 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 24.7 million.
- Record date and preferential rights: Record date was May 3rd, 2019. Last day for trading in the share including the right to receive subscription rights was April 30th, 2019. The first day for trading in the share excluding the right to receive subscription rights was May 2nd, 2019. Those who on the record date May 3rd, 2019 were registered as shareholders in 2cureX AB owns preferential rights to subscribe for shares in the rights issue. For each existing share one (1) subscription right is received. Five (5) subscription rights entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share. The public is also invited to subscribe for shares in the rights issue.
- Pre-subscription commitments and guarantee commitments: 2cureX has received pre-subscription commitments of approx. SEK 12.5 million, corresponding to approx. 50 percent of the issue volume and guarantee commitments of approx. SEK 7 million, corresponding to approx. 29 percent of the issue volume. In total, pre-subscription commitments and guarantee commitments correspond to approx. 79 percent of the total issue volume. The guarantee is a so-called "Top guarantee", which means that if e.g. the rights issue is subscribed to 85 percent, the guarantee commitment will be executed for the remaining 15 percent up to a fully subscribed rights issue. For the guarantee commitment, a cash premium of ten percent is paid.
- Number of shares before new issue: 10,350,000 shares.
- Trading in subscription rights: Will take place on Nasdaq Stockholm First North during the period May 9th until May 21st, 2019.
- Trading in BTA: Will take place on Nasdaq Stockholm First North from May 9th, 2019 and continue until the new issue has been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office. This registration is expected to take place in mid-June 2019.
Financial advisor, issuing agent and legal advisor
Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial advisor and issuing agent of 2cureX in connection with the rights issue. Markets & Corporate Law acts as the legal advisor.
Phone: +46 40 615 14 15
For more information about 2cureX:
Ole Thastrup, CEO
Phone: +45 22 11 53 99
2cureX has developed a test called IndiTreat® (Individual Treatment Design), which is a patented method for selecting the right drug for the right patient. IndiTreat® establishes thousands of 3D micro-tumours that are functionally similar to the patient’s tumour. From a large panel of approved cancer treatments IndiTreat® selects the best treatment for the individual patient. IndiTreat® is expected to become a standard tool in the treatment design for cancer patients.
IndiTreat® is currently being clinically validated in colorectal cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer and preventive cancer medicine. The clinical studies are conducted at major cancer hospitals in Denmark, Germany and United Kingdom.
The company is listed at the Nasdaq First North stock exchange in Stockholm (symbol “2CUREX”).