With 2020 coming to an end, I believe we are all breathing a sigh of relief, this year has been a year that dramatically influenced our everyday life and confronted all of us what it means when a Pandemic becomes a reality. However, for our company, 2020 marks also the reward of years of preparation, it marks the official launch of the IndiTreat®. Something that fills me with pride and praise for all of those in 2cureX as well as several dedicated external partners that made this possible over the years. This marks a new chapter for 2cureX and as I’m writing this, we’re in the process of identifying new colleagues to support our commercialization efforts.
During 2020 a lot of highlights led us to our launch phase.
Key achievements in 2020:
- Early Access Program to kick off transition period
- New commercial collaborations
- Public funding for expanded development, A, B, C, D
- Successful directed issue and strengthened leadership
- Last patient enrolled in our clinical trial in colorectal cancer
- IndiTreat® launch at ESMO 2020
- Commercial roadmap 2021 – 2023
- New 2cureX website
- www.IndiTreat.com available in Swedish, Portuguese, and Spanish
It is with great satisfaction to look back on our achievements in 2020, the 2cureX team did very well.
To continue the company’s momentum, the 3-year focus has been outlined in a commercial roadmap for our operational activities, which includes expanding our sales and marketing team.
Key milestones for Q1 2021:
With our focus on 2021, I expect 2cureX to deliver on several important milestones that will fuel a new phase of 2cureX’s development. As previously published to the market, we expect in the beginning of 2021 to deliver on:
- Clinical data from our colorectal cancer trial
- Strengthening of our commercial team and effort
With that I want to wish all our partners, shareholders and others that have supported 2cureX throughout 2020 a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year.
Stay safe out there!
Ole Thastrup, CEO 2cureX