The shareholders of 2cureX AB (publ), 559128-0077, are hereby convened to an annual general meeting on Tuesday the 28th of May 2019 at 3 p.m. at PwC’s office, Anna Lindhs Plats 4 in Malmö.
Right to participate and notification of participation
Shareholders who wish to participate at the annual general meeting must
- on Wednesday the 22nd of May 2019 be registered in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB, and
- notify at the latest on Wednesday the 22nd of May 2019, in writing, his or her intention to attend the annual general meeting to 2cureX AB, Att: Ole Thastrup, c/o Mazars SET Revisionsbyrå AB, Box 159, 261 22 Landskrona. The notification can also be done by phone +45 22 11 53 99 or by e-mail email@example.com. Such notification shall include the shareholder’s complete name, personal identification number or corporate registration number, number of shares, address, daytime telephone number and if any, and where applicable, details of representatives or proxies (two at the most). The notification should, where applicable, be accompanied by proxies, registration certificates and other authorization documents.
To be entitled to participate in the general meeting, shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must temporarily re-register their shares in their own names in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. Such registration must be duly effected in the share register on Wednesday the 22nd of May 2019, and the shareholders must therefore advise their nominees well in advance of such date.
If a shareholder is to be represented by proxy, the proxy must submit a, by the shareholder, dated power of attorney. The power of attorney may not be older than one year, however, the power of attorney may be older provided that the power of attorney according to its wording is valid for a longer period, although, not more than five years. If the power of attorney is executed by a legal person, a certified copy of the certificate of registration or equivalent must be attached. In order to ease the entrance, a copy of the power of attorney and the certificate of registration should be sent to the company in connection to the notification. A proxy form is available at the company’s website www.2curex.com and will also be sent by mail to shareholders who so requests and state their postal address.
Number of shares and votes
As of the date of this notice, there are a total of 10 350 000 shares and votes in the company. The company does not possess any own shares.
- Opening of the general meeting.
- Election of chairman of the general meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes.
- Determination as to whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Statement by the CEO.
- Presentation of annual report and audit report, as well as consolidated accounts and group audit report.
- Decision on
a) Establishment of income statement and balance sheet as well as consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet;
b) Disposition of the company’s profit or loss according to the established balance sheet;
c) Discharge from liability for the board members and the CEO.
- Determination of the number of Board members, Board deputies and the number of auditors and auditor deputies.
- Determination of fees for the Board and the auditors.
- Election of Board members and auditors.
- Termination of annual general meeting.
Decision proposal in brief
Disposition of the company’s profit or loss (item 9b)
The Board of Directors proposes to the Annual General Meeting to dispose of the company's results according to the Board's proposal in the annual report. The Board also proposes that no dividend be paid for the financial year 2018.
Determination of the number of Board members, Board deputies and the number of auditors and auditor deputies and determination of fees for the Board and the auditors. (items 10 and 11)
Shareholders representing approximately 48 percent of the votes in the company have announced that they propose that the Board of Directors consist of five board members and no deputy board member, and that board fees shall be SEK 200,000 to the chairman of the board and with SEK 100,000 each to other board members excluding Timm Jessen and Ole Thastrup. Furthermore, the Board of Directors has proposed that one auditor and no deputy auditor shall be appointed and that auditors' fees shall be paid according to approved invoice in accordance with customary charging standards.
Election of Board and auditor (item 12)
Shareholders representing approximately 48 percent of the votes in the company have announced that they propose that Povl-André Bentz, Camilla Huse Bondesson, Jørgen Drejer, Timm Jessen and Ole Thastrup shall be re-elected as board members. Povl-André Bentz is proposed to be re-elected as Chairman of the Board. Furthermore, the Board of Directors has proposed that the company's auditor Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB be re-elected until the end of the Annual General Meeting, which will be held next financial year.
Personal data that has been collected from the of Euroclear Sweden AB maintained share register, notification to participate in the general meeting and information about representatives and proxies, will be used for registration, preparation and, where applicable, minutes of general meeting.
The annual report as well as the auditor's report for the company and the group, as well as complete proposals for decisions and proxy forms, will be available at the company's offices, 2cureX, Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark and on the company's website (www.2curex.com) at the latest three weeks before the AGM and sent to the shareholders who request it and state their postal address.
Shareholders who are present at the Annual General Meeting have the right to request information in accordance with Chapter 7. Section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005: 551).
Malmö in April 2019
2cureX AB (publ)
Board of Directors
Phone: +46 40 615 14 15
For more information about 2cureX:
Ole Thastrup, CEO
Phone: +45 22 11 53 99
2cureX has developed a test called IndiTreat® (Individual Treatment Design), which is a patented method for selecting the right drug for the right patient. IndiTreat® establishes thousands of 3D micro-tumours that are functionally similar to the patient’s tumour. From a large panel of approved cancer treatments IndiTreat® selects the best treatment for the individual patient. IndiTreat® is expected to become a standard tool in the treatment design for cancer patients.
IndiTreat® is currently being clinically validated in colorectal cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer and preventive cancer medicine. The clinical studies are conducted at major cancer hospitals in Denmark, Germany and United Kingdom.
The company is listed at the Nasdaq First North stock exchange in Stockholm (symbol “2CUREX”).